iBox Mini DFU programming tool no disassembly required HDD for reading and writing Nand flash underlying data for iPhone A7 A8 A9 A10 A11, One-click into the DFU ( Development Firmware Upgrade), that is, the iPhone firmware forced lifting mode.
PS: Parts iPhone or iPad can't supported, and not working well
Added List :
- For iPhone SE/6/6P/6S/6SP/7/7P/8/8P/X
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2 A1566 A1567
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- For iPad Mini 4: A1538 A1550
- For iPad 5 (2017): A1822
- For iPad 6 (2018): A1893
- For iPad Pro (10.5): A1701 A1709
- For iPad Pro 2 (12.9): A1670 A1671 A1821
- It supports iOS devices of A7-A11, and some models have been perfectly supported.
- Other models are constantly being adapted, and the software can be upgraded.
- iPad removable repair NAND Flash, will be upgraded in the near future.
- iPhone removable repair NAND Flash data.
- Repair WiFi data with removable NAND Flash.
1. WIFI replacement
The WIFI IC can be replaced directly without removing Nand flash, connecting iPhone tail flex cable to iBox to unbind the WIFI.
2. Motherboard replacement
No need to disassemble the Nand flash on the motherboard, Nand SYSCFG data can be read and write directly by iBox programmer.
3. Expand Nand storage
Connect the iPhone/iPad to iBox to back up the Nand data directly(SN/BT/WFI), after replacing the Nand flash, assemble the iPhone/iPad, and then use iBox to write the Nand data directly.
4. Unlock iPad
Connect the iPad to iBox programmer directly, and then use iBox to write the right data(SN/BT/WIFI) to the iPad Nand flash, restore the iPad, and then activate it.
In a word, you can program the iPhone/iPad Nand flash without removing Nand.
Package includes :
- 1pc x iBox Mini DFU Tool